Excitement is building here at Upper Street as on March 1st we will be celebrating our second birthday! We think this definitely calls for a very stylish celebration so we’re offering a money can’t buy prize…in two parts!
Win A Personal Invitation For You And Three Friends To Our Exclusive 2nd Birthday Party!
We’ll be putting on our highest heels and heading to the fabulously chic W Hotel, London on Thursday 1st March for our exclusive second birthday party and we’re offering one lucky shoe-a-holic and three guests of your choice a personal invitation to join us! You and three friends could be partying with Upper Street, mingling with the fashion press and media movers and shakers.
Win A Private Shoe Party And A Pair Of Upper Street Shoes!
For the second part of your prize we’ll be hosting a private shoe party at our studio just for you and your three friends where you’ll all get to design your own beautiful shoes compliments of Upper Street! Fizz and nibbles will be provided as you all set about creating your own bespoke heels.
To enter this must-win prize draw, simply take a couple of minutes to register with Upper Street, making sure you complete your profile across both pages. Existing customers need to make sure that their personal account is fully up to date to be eligible. If your Upper Street personal account is already fully up to date, you’ll be automatically included in the prize draw!
Increase Your Chances of Winning
Increase your chances of partaking of this glamorous prize by forwarding the details on to all your friends via email, Twitter, Facebook etc and get them to register. Get your friends to enter and increase your chances four-fold!
This promotion will run between 18th January 2012 and 31st January 2012 only. Full Terms And Conditions apply – click here to read.
Good luck and we look forward to meeting our fabulous winner and your guests!
Book your one-to-one consultation
Whether you’d like to try shoes on before ordering, view our samples and material swatches or need help with designing your shoes, we can help you with a VIP appointment. Please call us on 0845 680 9365 or email email@example.com to book your complimentary appointment.
Terms and conditions for the Second Birthday Prize Draw
The following Entry Rules apply to entry in the Upper Street Second Birthday Prize Draw
1. Upper Street (London) Ltd, 1A Clarendon Buildings, 11 Ronalds Road, London, N5 1XJ, United Kingdom Company Number: 6788830 , is the organiser of the Second Birthday Prize Draw (hereinafter: the “Prize Draw”).
2. By entering the Prize Draw, you accept these Entry Rules.
3. The winner of the Prize Draw will win:
- Personal invitation for you and three guests to attend Upper Street’s exclusive Second Birthday party in London on Thursday 1st March 2011.
- A private shoe party at the Upper Street Studio for you and three guests and an Upper Street offer code each (4 offer codes in total) to design your own Upper Street shoes to the value of £350.
4. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and proof of age will be required before the prize is dispatched.
5. To enter, you need to register with Upper Street London via the website www.upperstreet.com/register.php and complete all questions in the registration process. Any Persons already registered will need to ensure their Personal Account is fully up to date and complete to qualify for the Prize Draw. Any Persons whose Personal Account is already fully to date will be automatically entered into the Prize Draw. The closing date for registrations or updating Personal Accounts is midnight GMT Thursday 31st January 2012.
6. Only one registration per Person is allowed. Duplicate entries will be excluded. The Prize Draw is not open to anyone associated with Upper Street, London Ltd or any associated companies.
7. One winner will be picked at random from all Persons that are fully registered with Upper Street, 2 days after the close of the Prize Draw. If the winner cannot be contacted after reasonable attempts have been made to do so, Upper Street reserves the right to pick another winner at random.
8. This prize is non-transferable and Upper Street will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner or their guests to take up the specified prize.
9. Each Person will be responsible for all costs which he or she incurs in connection with entry in the Prize Draw (in particular, his or her costs for Internet access) and taking up the Prize, including but not limited to transport costs, accommodation costs and subsistence. This includes all guests as well as the winner.
10. Upper Street (London) Ltd expressly reserves the right to exclude persons from entry into this Prize Draw if they breach these Entry Rules or in case of a corresponding cause or suspicion.
11. The name of the winner and their guests, their images and shoe designs may be published in the press, Upper Street customer email communications and on the Internet and Upper Street’s Facebook Page, Twitter feed and website without any financial compensation. By entering the Prize Draw you expressly consent to the publication of your data in this form and to its use in reports about the Prize Draw and for publicity purposes. Upper Street (London) Ltd is entitled to publish names but have no obligation to do so.
12. The winner will be notified by phone or email after the Closing Date and will thereafter receive further information about the arrangements for taking up the Prize.
13. The prize is non-transferable and not exchangeable for money. There is no cash alternative.
14. Upper Street (London) Ltd accepts no responsibility for technical or other disturbances, e.g. resulting from the breakdown of its network, website, computer etc. which make entry in the Prize Draw impossible.
15. Upper Street (London) Ltd will otherwise only be responsible for damage which you suffer as the result of gross negligence or intentional misconduct on its part or on the part of one of its vicarious agents or which you suffer as the result of a breach of a material duty (i.e. a duty whose fulfillment is a prerequisite for the conduct of the Prize Draw and a duty with which you were legitimately entitled to expect Upper Street (London) Ltd to comply). The above-mentioned limitation on liability does not cover damage resulting from a breach leading to the death, bodily injury and/or illness of the Person or their guests.
16. Upper Street (London) Ltd reserves the right to discontinue the Prize Draw for good cause at any time without giving prior notice. In the event that Upper Street (London) Ltd discontinues the Prize Draw for good cause, it will give notice without delay. The Prize Draw may be discontinued for good cause, in particular where due to technical or legal reasons its proper conduct can no longer be ensured. Where this occurs no claims for expenses incurred or damages will be payable.
17. Upper Street (London) Ltd reserves the right to make changes to the procedure and program for the Prize Draw.
18. Upper Street’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No recourse to the courts is available. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.