Archive for the 'Events' Category
Shop our exclusive samples at 50% off
Join Upper Street on 26th and 27th June when we’ll be holding an exclusive sample sale at The Fold Showroom in Clerkenwell, London.
We’ll have an exclusive range of samples at 50% off plus you can book a design appointment with our shoe stylists and shop The Fold’s collection of contemporary, stylish workwear.
Join us at:
The Fold Showroom
Easton Regal – The Printworks
84 Clerkenwell Road
London, EC1M 5RF
Weds 26th: 11:00am until 8:00pm
Thurs 27th: 11:00am until 6:00pm
Book a design appointment
The Shoe Lounge will be taking appointments at The Fold Showroom on 26th and 27th June. Please contact us prior to the event to book your complimentary shoe design and fitting appoinment.
book your appointment >>
Special offer from The Fold
As well as shoe shopping, all new customers will enjoy a special offer off The Fold Collection of contemporary designs on these days only, exclusive to the showroom.
view The Fold Collection >>
Shop our sample sale online
If you can’t make this special event, you can shop our sample sale online where all shoes samples are 50% off.
shop our sample sale >>
…and it couldn’t be simpler to win!
We’re giving away one of our fabulous, design your own shoes, ‘Premium Shoe Lovers’ luxury gift packages to one lucky person in June.
To enter this must-win prize draw, either register & complete all questions with Upper Street OR if you’re already registered, make sure that your personal account is up to date with all questions answered to be eligible. If your Upper Street personal account is already fully up to date, you’ll be automatically included in the prize draw!
This promotion will run between 10th and 30th June 2013 only.
Upper Street – the made-to-order luxury shoe label where you can create your own designer shoes and have them delivered right to your door.
Terms and conditions
1. By entering the Prize Draw, you accept these Entry Rules.
2. To enter, you need to either register with Upper Street and complete all questions in the registration process. Any Persons already registered will need to ensure their Personal Account is fully up to date and complete to qualify for the Prize Draw. Any Persons whose Personal Account is already fully to date will be automatically entered into the Prize Draw. The closing date for registrations or updating Personal Accounts is midnight GMT 30th June 2013
3. Only one registration per Person is allowed. Duplicate entries will be excluded. The Prize Draw is not open to anyone associated with Upper Street, London Ltd or any associated companies.
4. One winner will be picked at random from all Persons that are fully registered with Upper Street, 2 days after the close of the Prize Draw. If the winner cannot be contacted after reasonable attempts have been made to do so, Upper Street reserves the right to pick another winner at random.
5. The winner will win a Premium Shoe Lovers Gift Package from Upper Street. The prize is non-transferable and not exchangeable for money. There is no cash alternative.
6. Upper Street’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No recourse to the courts is available. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.5 comments
Tuesday 19th March saw the launch of Upper Street’s exclusive 9/10 Club just for women with size 9 and size 10 feet at the fabulous new bar, Opium in Soho.
Hosted by top fashion stylist Nicole Smallwood (former fashion editor at Marie Claire), guests were treated to an evening of cocktails, dim sum and styling tips and also were fitted with Upper Street sample shoes, so they can now design the perfect shoes for them.
The evening was a fantastic success and for those who missed it, here are all the highlights – and don’t worry we’ll be hosting another 9/10 Club event in the near future.
Bespoke cocktails from Opium greeted guests
Upper Street shoes were on display to inspire our guests’ designs
Our fabulous host for the evening, Nicole Smallwood
Upper Street Co-founder Julia Grinham & Nicole Smallwood with Upper Street shoe designs
Trying shoes for fit in our 9/10 Shoe Lounge with Lizzie & Lisa from Upper Street
Trying on shoes with Lisa from Upper Street
Browsing swatches for inspiration for a shoe design
Designing shoes with the Upper Street iPad app
Guests listening to Nicole’s style talk
Opium dim sum was enjoyed by guests
Guests enjoyed chatting to Nicole about styling advice & fashion tips
Guests with Upper Street shoe designs
Guests with Upper Street shoe designs
9/10 Club goody bags were presented to guests at the end of the night
Thank you to Opium for hosting the night for Upper Street, Nicole Smallwood for her fantastic style advice and being a truly fabulous host and EdenCancan for all their hard work in organising the event.
More 9/10 Club events are planned so make sure you sign up to Upper Street newsletters and tell us your shoe size so we can invite you to future events. And if your friend, work colleague, sister or mum also has size 9 or 10 feet, make sure you tell them about Upper Street 9/10 Club. Looking forward to you joining our 9/10 Club.
All Upper Street shoes come in a huge range of sizes from the petite 33 (UK 1.5) to the generous 43 (UK 10) with 4 width fittings. We also offer free alterations to fit and we’re so confident that you’ll love your final design that we’ll refund you if you don’t!2 comments
Upper Street is launching our exclusive 9/10 club just for women with size 9 and 10 feet and would love you to come to our launch event.
Hosted by top fashion stylist Nicole Smallwood (former fashion editor at Marie Claire), you’ll be treated to an evening of signature cocktails, dim sum and styling tips.
Plus we’ll have samples of all our shoe styles for you to try for fit and our shoe stylists will be available to help you design your perfect shoes.
9/10 Launch Event
When: Tuesday 19th March 6 – 8pm
Where: Opium, 15-16 Gerrard Street, London, W1D 6JE
Places are very limited, so please RSVP by Friday 15th March to email@example.com
And if your friend, work colleague, sister or mum also has size 9 or 10 feet, you’re very welcome to bring them as a guest. Please let us know when you RSVP.
Looking forward to you joining our 9/10 Club.
Julia & Katy
Upper Street, Co-founders
Read a great story about one of our favourite customers with fabulous large feet
Upper Street – the made-to-order luxury shoe label where you can design your own shoes and have them delivered right to your door.
All Upper Street shoes come in a huge range of sizes from the petite 33 (UK 1.5) to the generous 43 (UK 10) with 4 width fittings. We also offer free alterations to fit and we’re so confident that you’ll love your final design that we’ll refund you if you don’t!No comments